Monday, May 12, 2008

Ray Lewis is back and ready to play



Ray Lewis came to Owings Mill, MD for the mandatory mini camp ready to talk about his hopes for the upcoming season. He discussed his first interaction with new Head Coach, John Harbaugh.

Ray Lewis Eats People thinks the first meeting went a little something like this:

RL: "Here are the keys, I'm the first parking spot on right."
JH: "No, Ray I'm John, you're new coach."
RL: "Oh, my bad coach. Never seen you before."
JH: "I just want you to know I respect you as a player and leader Ray."
RL: "Well I don't know you, but I know you're better that that crack addict Brian Billick I ousted from here. We're going to get along no matter what as long as you aren't him. I hate that mother fu...."
JH: "Ray Ray, preach my brother."

No comments: