Friday, February 1, 2008

Derek Anderson's triumphant return? I think not


Yahoo Sports has a typo riddled article debating whether or not the Ravens would seek the services of their formerly dismissed quarterback, Derek Anderson. They seem to think the Browns would seek both a 1st and 3rd round draft pick for Anderson if they can't otherwise put together a multi-year deal.

Why would the Ravens ever give up 2 quality picks for the likes of Derek Anderson. Sure he had a great season, but it was only one season. He has never shown that type of talent before, and was actually bounced from the Baltimore area like a blacked out Guiness drunk from a martini bar at 3 in the morning. I personally attribute the majority of his success to the plethora of weapons he has at his disposal, most notably the vastly underestimated Braylon Edwards.

I scoff at Derek Anderson. I blow my nose in his general direction. If I had a porcupine I would throw it at his bum bum.

No comments: