Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Knowingly knowing"














Well the Roger Clemens congressional hearing has come an gone. He came out looking incredibly guilty, his lawyers looked incredibly incompetent, and he threw his wife under the bus. I would love to see Clemens in prison for an extended period of time for purging himself today. I never thought I would trust somebody who dealt drugs, while distrusting what used to be an American hero, but that day has come. Clemens is a cheater, liar, and flagrantly unable to speak in public. Here is one quote of his jumbled nervous chatter,

"Andy and I's relationship was close enough to know that if I would have known that he had done HGH, which I now know, if he was knowingly knowing that I had taken HGH, we would have talked about the subject. He'd have come to me to ask me about the effects of it."

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

No comments: